E GO BETTER-O!

GOOD MORNING FELLOW, NIGERIANS…HAPPY

ANNIVERSARY,

AND MAY GOD BLESS OUR NIGERIA, IN SPITE OF.

NA ME-O, UNU BROTHER, JOHN ODEY ADUMA.

THE PEACEMAKER'S PLEDGE

BY JOHN ODEY ADUMA, PUBLISHER AND BRITISH CHEVENING SCHOLAR, UNITED KINGDOM

Nigeria will not break up...Nigeria will never, ever break up! But Nigeria will prevail!

Fellow Nigerians, hold thou it neither tight nor loosely, but handle thou it with great care.

Be ye therefore, wise as a serpent...

...And peaceful as doves!

I am a person of peace

I don't fight, I don't kill,

I can get angry, I can disagree with you,

But it won't go down with the sun

I am a lover of peace, I hate violence.

I don't kill because life is precious to God

I am peaceful; I am not violent

This life is given to me as a prize;

So I will do all to preserve it.

I won't spill blood,

So don't approach me to kill

Anybody for money

Because I just won't do it for any price!

You may not even go elsewhere

Because I'm not sure you will get someone

To kill your political opponent,

Or business partner,

Or whosoever you disagree with.

I will not attack anyone violently,

Life is precious to God,

I'll rather donate blood than shed blood.

I will not steal, kill, maim and destroy,

I'll rather love

And do all to enhance life on earth

For the upliftment of mankind

And the glory of God.

This is my pledge, this is my resolve,

So help me God.

*This message was first presented to the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Movement for African Renaissance and Universal Brotherhood (now Movement for African Renaissance and Global Peace) in a giant  gold-plated plaque on October 14, 2002, during a courtesy call by the Author on former President Olusegun Obasanjo at the State House in Abuja.

SERIES: THE POETRY OF JOHN ODEY ADUMA

Inside the London Underground tube in the hot Summer of July 2006

How come that everyone

Has suddenly turned to a walking volcano

Flaring up at the slightest touch,

Barking at each other on the tube

Like the Alsatian bulldog

And behaving like a cat and dog?

Joe Biden on Gun Control: Understanding Biden's 2020 Platform and the Second Amendment

You're free to republish or share any of our articles (either in part or in full), which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Our only requirement is that you give Ammo.com appropriate credit by linking to the original article. Spread the word; knowledge is power!

Joe Biden on Gun Control: Understanding Biden's 2020 Platform and the Second AmendmentThe one-two punch of the Wuhan Coronavirus explosion, and the civil unrest of early 2020, led to an unprecedented growth in firearms ownership in America. All told, there were about two million firearms sold in the month of March 2020 alone. Between March and July, an additional three million were sold, with about half of those happening in the month of June.

The sky fell on Lebanon

And smashed her to shreds

And so the sky fell;

In Condemnation of the Unparalleled Tyranny and State Terrorism in the United States of America at a time of the Rudderlessness of the global ship having no Captain.

Dear Donny Boy,

This is a quit notice to you to begin to clean up your desk and tender your resignation immediately or be swept away by Hurricane George via the imminent forces of the Floydian Effects which like the East winds is sure to sweep you out of that hallowed ground of service you have in the last three and a half years desecrated and turned into a 4th World country.

BY SAM JACOBS

War on the Suburbs: How HUD's Housing Policies Became a Weapon for Social ChangeThere are few things more synonymous with the American way of life than the suburbs. While certainly not without problems, the suburbs have been home to middle class Americans since the end of World War 2, and even before. But the suburbs are under attack from certain elements of the left as a source of social inequality and (what else?) “white privilege” and “white supremacy.”

If you are alarmed by this article, that’s a good thing. Because these elements of the American left seek nothing more than the total destruction of your way of life, from the people who live in your communities to the types of houses that you live in to the places where you will be allowed to shop and how you get from one place to another.

SERIES: SOCIAL WELL BEING, HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE POOR IN THE CORE NORTH OF THE WEST AFRICAN STATE OF NIGERIA

(PART 11): Porous borders and national security in times of national emergency and unparalleled adversity

In this series:

• HOW THE FULANI, THE HAUSA AND THE KANURI ELITES HAVE BEEN CANNIBALIZING AND KILLING THE DESTINIES OF THE CHILDREN OF THE TALAKAWAS ACROSS CENTURIES
  • A Lament to UNICEF, UNESCO, Mothers in Nigeria and World Leaders
  • WAKE UP, CHILDREN OF AFRICA, WAKE UP, SCHOLARS OF AFRICAN DESCENT AND OFFER COUNTER-NARRATIVES - NOW IS NO SLEEPING TIME!

“Do not exploit the poor because they are poor and do not crush the needy in court,” Proverbs 22:22.

TIME TO EMBARK ON INTELLECTUAL DISTANCING – A VERY STRONG WARNING TO ALL COLUMNISTS/WRITERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN NIGERIA PLAGIARISING, COPYING AND TEMPLATING MY WORKS/ARTICLES:

Again, this is a very strong warning to all those columnists in Nigeria, opinion writers, guest writers, speech writers for highly placed persons such as former Heads of State, company execs, Their Excellencies and such others who have been in the habit of plagiarising, my articles/works, copying, rehashing, templating, titrating, diluting them and going on to put their by-lines thereon to desist from this otherwise intellectual fraud or face being exposed and subsequently prosecuted.

My Dear Britannia,

I have just watched a policeman in GREAT Britain on Sky News kneeling on a man’s (suspect’s?) neck and I started screaming: UNBRITISH! UNBRITISH! UNBRITISH!

“The next day he visited them again and saw two men of Israel fighting. He tried to be a peacemaker. ‘Men,’ he said, ‘you are brothers. Why are you fighting each other?’ Acts 7:26.

Our Aims

• To expose all levels of corruption in Nigeria, especially official corruption and by so doing ensure probity and accountability in every sphere of the Nigerian life.
  • To within the body politic stir up the spirit of nationalism amongst Nigerians aimed at pushing back the tides of ethnic chauvinism, tribal jingoism, religious bigotry, oligarchism, cronyism and nepotism.

READ MORE

Reach Us

Hello, feel free to write us your opinion/suggestions about our website or drop us a mail at

4 Stockwell Lodge,
Medical Village,
Rosedale Way,
Cheshunt,
EN7 6QQ

© 2021 scorpionnewscorp.com. All Rights Reserved.

Search